5/08/2017

Thanks Daisy Flowers Card Layers

Today, I have a framed and layered thank you card with daisies.


Sentiment:  Thanks.  You warm my heart.

For this card, I highlighted the daisies, with minimal color, mostly shadows.
To make them stand out on a card, add shadows in shades of gray, especially on the outside of the flower petals. 

I framed the image panel and then layered the elements on this card.  A few sparkly gems were added.
I have a quick tip video tutorial showing how to make simple layers and frames as accents.
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is a closer look.


Linked Up:  Inspired By All The Little Things Challenge #55

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Free Your Dreams May 2017 Kit of the Month, Copic markers, adhesive rhinestones, My Mind's Eye paper and foam tape.

Have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love it. Thanks for the quick tip! I need to get those daisies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! Thanks for joining Inspired by all the little things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your coloring is amazing. Everything just pops off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pop of patterned color peeking from the edge!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn