3/31/2017

Embossed Bird Card and Tutorial

Today, I am sharing a project and tutorial with this pretty bird.


Sentiment:  Just you doing you makes you beautiful.

I made this card a while back, but I am just getting around to sharing it here.
It reminds me of my mama.
I just love the bird silhouette and the awesome sentiment together.

Here is a quick tip video tutorial for this project.
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


And here is a closer look:


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. You Make You, ColorBox ink, Winnie and Walter dies, Misti, Ranger ink and embossing powder and heat tool.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn