2/03/2017

Bible Journal Paper Art & Quick Tip Video Tutorial

Today, I am sharing a bible journal page decorated with paper art.


Sentiment:  Fill your mind with beauty & truth. ~ Philippeans 4:8

I love making my journal pages pretty and inspirational.

Sometimes I decorate my bible journal pages using paper art to avoid certain markers and inks bleeding through to the back side of the thin pages.

Other times, I get creative directly onto the pages themselves.
I am no expert in this area.  But, I have a few posts documenting my trial and error process.
I explore different art mediums and the outcome when used on thin bible pages directly.
These techniques can also be used in planners and other journals.
To see these posts, go to bible journaling.

I made a video tutorial for this bible page.
My YouTube is Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


I hope this encourages you to add more beauty to your journaling.
If you would like see a particular technique or project in a video tutorial, please mention it in the comments.

Link Ups:  Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes Challenge #268-269

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Grace Upon Grace by Phyllis Harris, cardstock, Copic  markers, My Creative Bible, double sided tape and Ranger archival ink.

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I have not tried Bible journaling yet. I'm so scared of ruining the pages!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn