10/04/2016

Baby Girl Baptism Personalized Card

Today I am up on the Unity blog for DT Tuesday.
There is more inspiration there if you want to take a look.

For my project today, I am sharing a baby girl baptism card, personalized.


Sentiment:  God is love. (personalized)

I adore this Unity Phyllis Harris image so much.  For this occasion, especially, I wanted this to be extra soft and sweet.  I added a scalloped frame and scalloped vellum topper.
There is a similar little boy image available, which I will be using very soon.

Link Ups:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday #250-251

Supplies:  Unity stamp Lil' Girl Prayin' by Phyllis Harris, Winnie and Walter dies, Lil' Inker Designs dies, Copic markers and distress ink.

Have a lovely week.

3 comments:

  1. Gaylynn, I LOVE your card! It is precious! Someone is going to be very happy receiving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vellum overlay is so delicate and sweet! I love the soft look of the card and the delicate cards. This card will be a treasure. So glad you shared your art at WAW. May God bless you in a special way this week.
    Christine
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn