7/08/2015

Pretty Dresses Day 3 Growing In Unity

It's Day 3 of my very first GIU week for the Unity Stamp Co. blog.
For this week, I use mostly stamping with minimal patterned paper.
I want the focus to be on the beautiful Unity stamps.


Sentiment:  Happiness looks beautiful on you.

I used three different sets including a background stamp for this, colored with Copic markers and used heat embossing.  I added a little sparkle to the white dress.
I think this image is fitting for wedding, prom, homecoming and love occasions.

Each day this week, I will be sharing a project on my 
Be sure to comment each day this week on my GIU posts.  I will pick two random winners from my GIU blog comments to receive 25 random stamps from Unity Stamp Company. The two winners, announced on my blog Monday 7-13-15, have two weeks to claim their prize.

Be sure to comment on all five posts this week:

Supplies include:  Unity Stamp Co. May 2014 KOM Hey Girl, Bright, Happy You and Tea Time Toile background; vellum, twine, My Favorite Things Stitched Basic E Die-namics, embossing powder, Copic markers, powder tool and Wink of Stella.

29 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Love those dresses. It reminds me of a book that my mom read to me when I was younger about someone who couldn't afford real dresses so made paper dresses and taped them inside her closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Love the sentiment! I think this would make a lovely bridal shower card! Love vellum sentiment panel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the off center tag point and the lovely dresses. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I suppose happiness is the most beautiful thing anyone can wear! What inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah so pretty,I have considered this stamp before too - you did a lovely job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! LOVE the design ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! The image panel shape is very eye catching, Gaylynn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is awesome. love the shape of the stamped image

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great when you can combine several stamp sets to make a project.
    Love these dresses. The layering is so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful combination of the dresses and sentiment to make a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is oh so beautiful. Gorgeous design, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work using that stamp! I love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous stamp, and I love you coloured it. The die-cut shape looks a-MAZ-ing! I really like the vellum and twine too - just a beautiful card! I think I missed yesterday so I'm looking back now...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on being the GIU girl this week! And it's your first time, too? Just wonderful! This card is lovely; I just love how the sentiment pops off of the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happiness is a beautiful feeling as this card is a gorgeous,sweet,creative,wonderful one.Love the stamp dresses,sentiment and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is so sweet. What a pretty and unique stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. I love this stamp. I haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful. I love how you put the focus on the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a beautiful card! I love this dress stamp. But that way you designed the card really makes it shine. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love clothing stamps!!! You did a nice job of coloring the dresses. So pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely lovely! Such a pretty card, Gaylynn. I've loved this stamp since first seeing it. You featured it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! I love the way your colored the dresses. Unity stamps are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn