7/12/2015

Cat & Mouse Card

This is going to go to my daughter who has a sweet kitty.


Sentiment:  Just fur you.

For this, I wanted to use no patterned paper. 
The background is distress ink using a mask on the card, then used all raised layers.
  The cat & yarn scene is Copic coloring.

Link Ups:

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 236.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Furry Friends

Supplies include:  From My Favorite Things I Knead You, Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banners dies, Blueprints 15, Blueprints 23 and Licorice ink.  Also, Ranger distress ink pads, punch, Copic markers and craft foam.

Until next time. :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute I am lovin' how you colored the kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! Love the little stamped mice and the way you did the shadows with the kitty. Fabulous take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully layered! Love the bright and happy colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Furry Friends” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn