12/03/2014

Stork Baby Shower Gift Card Holder

Here is a card I personalized for a friend and neighbor's baby boy Jack.


The outside features his name and a framed stork. This stork is a drawing by my husband Bob.  He and my daughter are my go to artists when I don't have a stamp or image I need.
The inside includes a gift card holder.


This is linked up with the My Creative Time Designer Color Challenge 14-35.

Supplies:  My Creative Time lowercase fun dies and gift card holder die.  Also, cardstock, BasicGrey paper, Lil' Inker Designs dies, NTB art and corner rounder.

Have a fabulous day.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww! This is so cute! And I love the surprise Gift Card inside!!! Great job! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn