2/21/2014

Lifting Me Up

Today I am sharing a CAS (clean and simple) thank you card.


I love how the window shows the inside of the card.


Sentiment:  Thanks for lifting me up.

For this cute hanging bra, I added a small pearl and accented the front with stitched speech bubble and circle die cuts, ribbon and button.  I went with mint green / turquoise and black shades. 
Included with Friends With Flair projects.

Tools used include:  Unity Stamp Co stamps from Lifting Me Up, My Creative Time dies, Lil' Inker Designs dies, BasicGrey paper and buttons, Ranger ink and distress markers in worn lipstick and evergreen bough, adhesive pearls, ribbon and cording.

Happy Friday. TGIF. :)

21 comments:

  1. You knocked my socks off with this design, Gaylynn. Love it…so much that I went and bought this stamp….smacking my hands and backing away from the computer now! Happy Friday talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design! Great idea to show the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...it made me smile :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Wonderful design! Love the window...I need to use this at times when I'm making cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaylynn, your cards just keep getting better and better! I love this design. Way to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just such a cute card Gaylynn!! :) Love the uplifting card hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This is a cute card. And I love the window too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great design using this fun Unity set, Gaylynn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card---i adore window cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out SO cute! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhh this is so great!!! what a great window card and awesome image :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Extremely cute window card! Love all the little details, especially the pearl on the bra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable, I really like this CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn