1/19/2014

Birthday Wishes Globe

This is a colorful birthday design, which turned out to look a little like a globe once it was finished.


Front sentiment:  May all your birthday wishes come true.

Inside sentiment:  Happy Birthday.

This one has all of the colors for the Unity Stamp Co {be inspired} Bunches of Love color challenge 12.  I added stars, a flag of stars, grid paper and trimming.  I love the chalkboard style of the big sentiment.  I think this design is masculine enough for the guys.  I resisted the urge to add a bow or girly detail, lol.

Tools used include:
Unity Stamp Co - Birthday Jubilee and Party All Day stamps, My Creative time dies.

Have a fabulous day and stay warm.

2 comments:

  1. I guess it looks like a globe, but that's not what I thought of. I really do like this bright and cheery card! Thank you for your comment on my blog. You said you signed up on the "My Unity Place" so I am going to go look for you, and send you a friend req.
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really nailed the colors. I love the ''globe" look!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn