3/03/2013

25th Wedding Anniversary

This card design was inspired by our very own Silver Wedding Anniversary coming up in June.  Time flies when you're having fun.  We were together five years before that... so I guess you can say 30 total.  I cannot believe it has been that long.


The inside reads "LOVE is the key to happiness".



Notice the keys are silver and the 25 tag includes silver glitter.  It has several layers of diecut accents and it is dimensional with popped up features.  The two love birds are the focus against the damask backdrop.  The colors are silver, grey, taupe, black and white.

This milestone design is filled with elements from My Creative Time.  It is included in Miss Nancy's designer challenge there. 

Tools used include:
My Creative Time Stamps & Dies from Chocolate Greetings, Chunky Jar Accessories, Vintage Stitched Label Dies, More My Favorite Sayings.

Thanks for stopping by.  We welcome your kind comments.  Have a great day.

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! And Happy Anniversary! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the silver anniversary and what a beautiful way to show your husband that you care. Thank you so much for joining us in the My Creative Time challenge! I hope to see you in future challenges as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur card is just BEAUTIFUL!!!FANTASTIC job with all the great details,Happy Anniversary!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)


    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary hope you enjoyed your day,card is just so elegant and rich looking luv it Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaylynn ~ CONGRATS on your upcoming 25th wedding anniversary! Well this is simply BEAUTIFUL! The cuts,the glitter and the papers look AMAZING with the MCT products! I am sure your husband will treasure just like he treasures you! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 25/30 years! Great job on your card and choice of cuts for it. The silver is beautiful. Don't forget to take a picture of that day to scrap with the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely anniversary card!! Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS on your silver anniversary! This is such a BEAUTIFUL card my sweet friend! Thank you for joining us!
    HUGS,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn