2/22/2013

The LOVE is all that matters.

This is a tag I created for a wedding gift.  It is included in the Unity Stamp Company's Friends With Flair projects this week.  Since I used the Unity stamps and matching Spellbinders dies from the Ornate Artisan Tags and Accents sets, I thought it would be fitting to share this today.


The tag is much prettier in person.  Each tag panel is popped up and the top tag is set like a wavy banner.  The stamps frame the embossed diecuts nicely.  I added some adhesive clear gems, ribbon and tulle. 

Tools used include:
Unity Stamp Company Samantha Walker Ornate Artisan Stackers and Love In An Instant stamps, Spellbinders matching dies, Cuttlebug, EK Success and Bazzill cardstock, Ranger Archival ink in jet black, aquamarine and sepia, gems, Pop Dots, ribbon, tulle and Ranger white gel pen.

{This weekend, Unity has a great sale on the Ornate Artisan Stackers stamp set. Get it on sale while you can!!!}

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. It would be great if you would follow my blog while you're here.

19 comments:

  1. Nice showcaseing of Unity stamps TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I'm sure the recipients will love it. I will follow you, would you like to follow me? I'm trying to get to 100 followers. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag and looove the sentiment!!!
    Followig you now Gaylyn.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty......I love making tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag! I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use these dies for a tag! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the frame, Gaylynn! Such a pretty ribbon too :)
    Did you realize you have Word Verification turned on?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet tag -- love the sheer bow on the teal ribbon at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very pretty! I'd love to see it in person. I bet the happy couple loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag! It is going to look amazing on your gift!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn